EnglishEspañolDeutsch简体中文FrançaisالعربيةTiếng Việtहिन्दी日本語한국어
Need help? 309.494.CARE (2273)


Public Works Permits

The Public Works Department issues permits for parking lots, erosion and stormwater, and anything in the public right-of-way. Other building permits including electrical, plumbing and roofing are issued by Building Inspections at (309)494-8620.

For more information on how to apply for and obtain a permit from Public Works, please see our Public-Works-Permit-Process_1535387884.pdf Public Works Permit Process and our Right-of-Way-Permit-Fees_1548188181.pdf Right-of-Way Permit Fees.

Block Party Permits

Demolition Permits

Dumpster or Portable Storage Containers (PODS) on the Right-Of-Way

Erosion and Stormwater Permit

Excavations/Utilities in the Right-Of-Way Permits

Lane, Alley or Sidewalk Closure Permit

New Residential Construction - Address Assignments and Public Works Permits

Parking Lot Construction or Repair

Residential Parking Permits

Right-Of-Way Use (General)

Sidewalk Café/Parklet Permits

Sidewalk and Drive Approach Construction or Replacement

For information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) CLICK HERE