There are four convenient ways to pay.
- Pay online. You can pay with:
- Credit card - one-time payment only (auto-pay is not available for this fee)
- Debit card - one-time payment only (auto-pay is not available for this fee)
- You can also make changes to your account (like updating your address).
- Mail payment. Mail your check or money order to:
City of Peoria
Public Safety Pension Fee
P.O. Box 5128
Peoria, IL 61601
Please write your bill number in the memo line.
- Walk-in to City Hall.
Pay your bill in person at the Treasurer's Office, 419 Fulton Street, Room 100, Peoria. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm (closed for lunch from noon to 1 pm). You can pay with cash, check, money order, credit card, or debit card. There is also a drop box located in the front of the building as well as a walk-up window on the right side of the building for added convenience. Payment at City Hall must be accompanied with your invoice.
If you have questions regarding your account or this fee, email the Accounts Receivable Office, call them at 309-494-8696, or see them in person at 419 Fulton Street, Room 111, Peoria. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Bank Payment. To pay by eCheck or electronic fund transfer (EFT), contact your financial institution directly.